» Products » IndoTeak » Tile » Cinta » Herringbone » Herringbone – Black Resin
Herringbone – Black Resin
- Size: 23.5" x 10.5"
- Finish: none
- Thickness: .38"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Installation: Mastic or thinset. Grout with sand for Matte Finish and non-sanded for High Gloss Resin.
- Source: Vintage buildings slated for demolition in Southeast Asia
- Species: Tectona Grandis
- Surface Sheen: Matte
- Format: Modular
- Certificates & Standards: Certified 100% Recycled by FSC, Chain of Custody #: RA-COC-006850; Rainforest Alliance Certified
- LEED: MR 4.1 & 4.2 – (Recycled Content), MR 7 – Certified Wood
- Custom Capabilities: Sixteen colors available with a 3-4 week lead-time from deposit. Custom sizes and patterns are also available with a minimum quantity. Please contact a Woodstock AP professional for more information.
- Backing: Mesh Mounted
- Order Increments: 11.3 sq ft / 5R & 5L Tiles
- Maintenance: IndoTeak 100% reclaimed teak tile may be regularly cleaned using, a gentle water based cleaner. (Example: BONA CLEANER) Do NOT use strong cleaners and strippers.
- Interior or Exterior: Interior or Exterior
SKU: WAPITHERBLR Category: Herringbone
Interested in obtaining more information about this product? Call to speak to one of our dedicated pros today!
Herringbone – Natural ResinInquire for Pricing
Herringbone – White ResinInquire for Pricing
Herringbone – Patina ResinInquire for Pricing